Our compassionate team works together to bring a full life to those who live here.
I am Cassia
Choices, security, dignity…
Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
Holistic in focus and dedicated to innovation, Park View provides 24-hour skilled nursing care for those with advanced health care needs. The compassionate care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, registered and licensed nurses, nursing assistants, therapists, social workers and chaplains who work together with a deep commitment to high-quality clinical and personal care.
Skilled nursing at Park View is based on the belief that mind, body and spirit are intricately connected. Life-enriching activities, therapeutic recreation and spiritual life opportunities are an integral part of life here.
Our Health Care Center
Our state-of-the-art center features comfortable suites, welcoming community spaces and a full range of highly-skilled nursing health services.
Amenities & Services
- Private or semi-private suites
- Private bath with walk-in shower and safety features
- Three delicious meals daily, served in our gracious dining room
- Special diets available
- Telephone, satellite TV and wireless internet
- Personal laundry
- Bed linens and towels service
- Beauty salon/barber
- Spa Room with soothing whirlpool tub
- State-of-the-art therapy gym
- Social activities and events
- Therapeutic recreation
- Scheduled transportation
- Outdoor patios and gardens
- Skilled nursing memory care
- Hospice care
Skilled Nursing Services
- Around-the-clock skilled nursing and personal care services
- High-quality clinical care
- Registered nurse on site 24-hours daily
- Nursing assistants 24/7
- On-site physician visits
- Medical directors
- Social workers
- Registered dietician
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- IV and antibiotic therapy
- Wound care and wound vac therapy
- Tube feedings
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Ostomy care
- Oxygen management
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Bariatric care
- PICC line management
- High-flow oxygen
Park View offers many opportunities for a rich and full life, including spiritual care. Our staff chaplains are available for the spiritual needs of residents, families and staff. All are invited to non-denominational worship services. Bible studies and conversations with our chaplains are regularly scheduled and open to everyone.
Hospice care encircles you and your family with comfort, pain management, honesty and respect for your decisions.
Highly-specialized hospice care comes to Park View from Grace Hospice and Guardian Angels † Elim Home Care and Hospice, who bring physical, emotional and spiritual care for people with life-limiting illnesses and support for their loved ones. Your family can hand over the worries of daily physical care, allowing all of you to focus on this precious time together. The chaplains are available for prayer, Bible reading, guidance and fostering connections with God and family. Chaplains are always respectful of personal and cultural preferences.
These organizations will come to patients wherever they call home.