Good food, social time, games and exercise keeps our day participants engaged and happy!
I am Cassia
Enriching and active daytime program
Adult Day Center at Park View
for adults of all ages
Our Adult Day Center is ideal for those who live at home but could benefit from daytime or cognitive assistance. We focus on the health and wellness of our participants and reassurance and support for their family caregivers.
Our center provides delicious and nutritious meals, personal care, health monitoring and medication assistance. Our nurturing environment encourages friendships and involvement through a wide variety of fun and meaningful activities. Rehabilitation and exercise for strength and balance are offered.
Our staff are specially-trained with many years of experience in adult day services and care.
Our beautiful, secure setting is connected to Park View Assisted Living in Buffalo, Minnesota. Our participants enjoy a large, comfortable living room, home-like kitchen and dining room, activity room and outdoor patio and space for outdoor games. Transportation options are available.
Adult Day Services and Health Care
- Full, nutritious breakfast and lunch each day
- Participants dine together like family
- Many participants like to help prepare special meals
- Afternoon coffee time with snacks
Meaningful Social Activities
- Friendships develop
- Volunteer opportunities
- Games, brain teasers, cards
- Current event discussions, reminiscence time
- Community outings for lunch, shopping and sightseeing
Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation services and exercise with trained staff, monitored by a physical therapist
- Physical activity games such as bean bags and bocce ball to help improve health and mobility
- Medication set-up and administration
- Vital signs checks
- Health monitoring for preventive care
- Personal hygiene care may include bathing
- Reduces the risk of home accidents such as falls, ER visits, hospitalization, social isolation and depression
Family Caregivers Support
- Reassurance that their loved one is safe, well cared for and socially active while they are at work
- Reduces caregiver stress
- Respite for caregiver’s personal needs, interests and family time
- Provide health and wellness resources
Funding sources such as grants or veterans benefits may be available.
What they say…
I value her well-being and her happiness. It is important that she is looked at as an individual and that she is cared for as a person. They call her by name, and they get her to intermingle with the other participants there.
What is most important is that I have a place to go and to have fun with other people.
Evelyn & Burnett, spouse
Adult day has been great for both of us. It gives me some time to do some things that I need to do without him and I don’t worry about him. I know where he is and that he is well cared for.
Adrian & Joanne, spouse
I appreciate the kindness that the girls that work there show and how they listen to us if we have a problem. If I need to go to the grocery store, they take me. They are just nice people.