Lake Ridge and Park View Senior Health & Living will award a $1,000 scholarship to a student from the Buffalo, Hanover, Montrose #877 school district.
Selection Criteria and Process
This scholarship was created to support local youth in their pursuit of post-secondary education and assist them with their future in health care.
- Acceptance to a medical non-degree program (certificate/diploma), or two or four-year post-secondary institute for the fall of 2022
The scholarship planning committee at Lake Ridge and Park View will review the applications of eligible entries and select one recipient based upon the following criteria:
- Aspiration to pursue a profession in a health care related field
- Previous volunteer, work or life experiences in health care or caregiving
- The scholarship recipient will be notified by phone on Saturday, May 21, 2022.
- Applications can be submitted via video or typed to be accepted. All submissions must answer both essay questions.
- Include at least one letter of recommendation from a peer, teacher, coach, employer, or family member
Please submit your video or completed application, with any related documents by Friday, May 6, 2022 via email: